Can anyone recommend a good bathroom scale?

TRICKYTREE

Morning everyone,
Have decided I need some reliable scales. Have bought an expensive set recently and they give me different weight all the time!!!
Can anyone recommend a good set to buy???
Many thanks and happy new year everyone!!!
Julie
xxx
:thankyou:

hey for Xmas I got the weight watchers scales they are to the quarter of a pound and they were under £20 x

I have two salter scales, both read the exactly the same. One has the body mass things like % water and % fat. You can program it for up to 12 people I think (if not 12, then quite a few). Salter Body Analyser Scale | Bathroom Scales | ASDA direct If you read the reviews it says it only weighs in kgs, which is not true it also does lbs, and stones person obviously doesn't know to hit the switch on the bottom of the scale.

I also have one without the body mass and it's great as well. Like I said both give the same results and I wouldn't fault either of them. They do tend to go through batteries what I would consider quickly, so I take them out when not in use. I started buying the batteries for them in poundland where they are cheap

I have the same one as lemonblondie, from Asda. It's good, seems accurate for weight in stones & lbs but I don't trust the fat and water percentage that much - its a good indicator but I don't really pay much attention to it. I've had mine since September, have been weighing pretty much every day (sometimes twice!) and the same batteries are still going strong.

I think part of the battery problem for me is that I have a marble bathroom and during the winter it's freezing hence the batteries die a lot quicker and why I've taken them out. I would not recommend marble for a bathroom to anyone, but yes to the scales!

I have the ww scales too, bought them in Tesco for under £20. Had them two years and still on the same battery and weight never varies on them :)

Back