1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend a good SW group in the Southampton area?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by paperclip, 19 July 2010 Social URL.

1. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi everyone,

I've been with several SW groups during my weight loss journey - my weight was lost at a brilliant group in Scotland, and I've been target at 2 groups in Bournemouth (my local one was awful, so I moved to a slightly less local one!). I'm now in Southampton, and although I'm hoping to get back to Bournemouth most weeks, I'd like to have an option of a good group in Southampton too - does anyone that's local have any recommendations?

Thanks everyone!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ob106

ob106 New Member

Hi Paperclip,

I'm a newbie keen to try SW. I'm working in Bournemouth & live in Southampton. Think I'm a bit like you; a supportive consultant would make a big difference. Did you get any answers to this post?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.