Can anyone spare me some advice? :D

CalvinKlein

Hi there :D, I just signed up to this forum after reading some of the other posts, I have to say it all seems very encouraging. I've never signed up to a forum before :p.
I'm 22 and 5'11, and around 17 stone :sigh:, I guess I looked a healthy weight when I was around 12 stone, so I'm aiming to lose approx 5 stone, or as much as it takes for me to feel/look good again. (So easy to gain so much work to lose mmirite :eek:)

Just wondering if someone could help me by telling me If I'm on the right track to acheiving my goal, I kept a kind of food diary :rolleyes:

for breakfast I ate two wheatabix with half a bowl of milk and a tea spoon of sugar, for lunch I ate a chargrilled chicken and bacon pasta thing (it was like 800 calories) then I walked home from work (approx 5 miles), and before I went to bed I ate an apple and a low fat strawberry yogurt. I've drank nothing but water all day apart from an orange tango I had with my lunch and that's pretty much it. Just wondering if some of you good folks could tell me If I'm on the right track, any input would be appreciated, thanks :D

It actually looks like you are not eating enough. If you can have the Weetabix without the sugar that will be better and try not to have sugary drinks as they are loaded with empty calories. I find flavoured sparkling water much better than other soft drinks now as they are tastier and very lo in calories.

hello my friend.

yes like your self, i have begun to loose weight recently as well.

i dont know anything about this stuff but from what i been hearing recently, its all about increasing your metabolism. because aparantly if you get to a low calorie diet, eventually your body gets used to it and the benifits go way down.

so you have to up the exercise levels. i started running on the roads recently. it feels great, you know with every step your loosing something.

and then you will have to think about how you will mantain that low weight after you loose it. i mean before i used to eat what i want and when i wanted but never gained anything because i used to play football everyday, do light weight lifting. but the best thing of all, i looked good as well and had my fair share of female attention.

that is what i hope to achieve in the near future, where i can still eat my junk food and have my lean body. but right now im eating carfully and doing plenty of exercise because i need results fast, before summer ideally.

so my advise to you would be to do alot of exercise, you need to be sweating. im certain you will see results faster rather than only controlling your food.

Back