can anyone start me off?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by ermy, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. ermy

ermy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    hiya all,

about to go shopping with the new pro points plan in mind and i haven't a clue what to buy. can anyone give me any starter tips? i work full time and take a lunch box in to work every day and cook a relatively easy family meal each night for four? despite being 17 stone i don't eat huge amounts either, just make the wrong choices and probably too much wine. any ideas peeps?

thanks in advance :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lilacclery

lilacclery Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watcher ProPoints
    I'm just into my 3rd week on ProPoints but I find lean proteins are the best value, chicken, low fat cheese, low fat philly, crisps quite high in propoints so for snacks I've had skinny cow ice-cream or small bars like tesco value choc sandwich bars only 3pp, stock up on fruit it's free!!
    Try to have a piece of fruit with every meal or between every meal to keep you fuller for longer.
  4. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm in the fruit club too. To be honest i just tend to take a portion of whatever last nights' dinner was or if it's not something that holds i'll whip up a stir fry or some pasta with peppers / philly etc to take in with me. Snacks wise, special k bars are 2pp, quavers are 2pp, depends what your fancy is really. Curly wurlys' are 3pp but i find that chocolate starts my cravings bad x
  5. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Shopping g list copied from a prev thread I posted on:

6. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

The lovely loopeylou's reply to the same question:

Hope these have helped!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.