Can find the syn values?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
I have bought a frozen stir fry pack from Heron foods made by the company Oriental Express. Its called Chinese Prawns and the ingredients are basically prawns, stir fry veg, curry powder and rice.

The SW website doesnt have it listed, can anyone help? x

Ive tried that and maybe its just me being a bit thick but when it says list the main ingredient in the drop down bar I clicked on the vegetables because 56% veg according the packet but then you have to click which veg and with it being a mixture which do I put? Does it matter?

Im so sorry for sounding thick but Im still new to this! xx

O I C click on what day u want, and then it will say NO FREE FOOD then just click next and the calorie page will come up, if u have trouble i dont mind working it out for you, but you should be fine hope this helps

I think what missgalaxy is saying is that the main ingredient is veg so there will be a free food allowance but because it is mixed veg so doesn't know which veg to choose from the list. It will make a difference to the final syn value. A call to the syn helpline will give the answer!

Thank you very much! Finish work in a bit so will ring the helpline! xx

Yeah maybe, depends on what sort of sauce is in it I suppose, I looked in my directory for her but couldnt find it

Back