can i be greedy

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
and ask for sum virtual hugs please :)

i jus dont get whats wrong with me today, i am goin to work soon and atm i am really enjoyin that, i am also going out tonight for a meal and few drinks with my team which i am really looking forward too, and tomorrow i re-start cd which i am actually looking forward to

so why am i sat here crying my eyes out? i really dont know why :( i have no reason to feel like this

sorry i just dnt know wat else to do, or who else to talk to :(

xxx

Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for it is there. It just comes and can be rather overwhelming.

Lots of hugs sweetie
hugs-1.jpg

Lotsa hugs going your way Stacey. I'd put it down to being 'just one of those days' and I'm sure you'll have a lovely evening too.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXX

Big hugs to ya chick.... give urself a big hug too... sometimes it can make ya feel better

hope you feel ok soon xxxxxx

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

arrrhhh hun,

I'm so with you today chick, it sucks feeling down. A good cry will help get out all the frustration and then I usually have a little sleep when I've worn myself out with all the crying.

Massive hugs coming your way :hug99::hug99::hug99:

You make sure you enjoy work and your team meal - it's something nice to look forward to later.

Mwah x

Hi Stacey

Sending you hugs - hope you perk up soon.

Sara

Lots of hugs and good wishes coming your way Stacey! XXXX. It surely is one those days but when you wake up tomorrow, you will hopefully be feeling MUCH happier and joyful!! Good luck on your re-start!! :)

Crying is the cleansing of the soul. Let it out hun. Big hugs to you.
Good luck with restart.
Ceri

:hug99: :hug99:

Morning Stacey,

Hope you had a great time last night at your team do! Bit of a giggle :giggle:is just what you need.

Today is day 1 of your restart - so back to it! Lots of positive vibes & thoughts comin your way :vibes::vibes::vibes: . Just remember one day at a time, gotta be angelic :innocent0002: for the next few days to get back into the pink.

Big hugs xx

Back