can i be naughty for my birthday??

Hiya this is my second week on lipotrim and had my weigh in ive lost a stone so over the moon. Havent got much weight to lose now maybe 11lbs not sure how much i really wanna lose. But its my birthday on the 24th of july and i really want to celebrate and have a nice meal with my hubbie and maybe a glass of wine will this be ok? If i have 2 shakes then a proper meal and start again the following day?? thanks in advance xx

Alcohol is a big no no firstyl and if the meal is just protein like chicken and salad you would probly be ok but its not advisable

While you could probably get away with it weight wise, it is so so hard once you deviate to get back onto the diet. Considering you probably don't have that long to go, is it really worth it?

Hannah

If you absolutely must have a no or very low carb meal but you MUSN'T have alcohol!!! It's plain dangerous!! x

Alcohol is a huge no no with this diet unless you refeed properly. Is it worth it ? for the sake of a few more weeks. Could you celebrate your birthday a wee bit later ? as you have so little to lose now.

Back