can i be naughty for my birthday??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by soon2beskinnytrace, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. soon2beskinnytrace

soon2beskinnytrace Member

Hiya this is my second week on lipotrim and had my weigh in ive lost a stone so over the moon. Havent got much weight to lose now maybe 11lbs not sure how much i really wanna lose. But its my birthday on the 24th of july and i really want to celebrate and have a nice meal with my hubbie and maybe a glass of wine will this be ok? If i have 2 shakes then a proper meal and start again the following day?? thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Alcohol is a big no no firstyl and if the meal is just protein like chicken and salad you would probly be ok but its not advisable

4. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    While you could probably get away with it weight wise, it is so so hard once you deviate to get back onto the diet. Considering you probably don't have that long to go, is it really worth it?

Hannah

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    If you absolutely must have a no or very low carb meal but you MUSN'T have alcohol!!! It's plain dangerous!! x

6. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Alcohol is a huge no no with this diet unless you refeed properly. Is it worth it ? for the sake of a few more weeks. Could you celebrate your birthday a wee bit later ? as you have so little to lose now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.