Can I brag a bit here?

polishrose

Gold Member
lately I have been out to restaurants 3 times for family occasions and also 2 parties(one today as it was my baby's Christening) where there has been loads of yummy food...and I have sat there and had my shake or soup and resisted even the tiniest crumb!Feeling rather proud of myself now :)

well done you!! fabulous!....and brag away you deserve to!

xx

Wow, that's something huh??

And brag all you want, for all you know you might be helping someone like me thinking it's possible.

Well done Rose that takes courage and determination... but it's great because it makes a statement and lets people know you are serious about this, which will make things easier in the long run. Go, girl! The results are worth all that effort. Hugs.

xxx

Well Done Rose that is fantastic!

I think with a a diet which has a ketogenic basis a lot of people me included think they can "cheat" at a restaurant as long as it's carb free. But going out and staying strong is really what this 100% forum is all about.

You are an inspiration!

well done xx

lately I have been out to restaurants 3 times for family occasions and also 2 parties(one today as it was my baby's Christening) where there has been loads of yummy food...and I have sat there and had my shake or soup and resisted even the tiniest crumb!Feeling rather proud of myself now :)

Wow that is 100% and well done on your loss so far you go girl x PS. Best wishes on your baby's christening.

Brag brag away you've done so well to stay strong. You are an inspiration.

Back