Can I change my target weight?

dovetail22uk

Hello hello I'm a newbie and have just found this lovely site - if only I'd found it months ago!

I'm almost at my goal weight but have decided that I want to set my target at 3lbs higher than I told my consultant. I'm starting to get that "melted" look and need to stop losing weight and do some more exercise to try to tone everything up. Will my consultant let me do that?!

Thank you! Lindsay:):)

It's about the weight you feel happy at so you can change it to whatever you want :)

I don't see anything wrong with changing your goal. If you feel the need for it, then, by all means, do so. Like what you've said, you don't like the "melted look" , then I guess, it's really okay. But if you want to change your goal, because you just want to, then I don't think it's right. You will lose focus in that case. :(

You choose what your target weight is not the consultant. So on the WI you feel enough is enough, then just tell your consultant this is what i want my target to be and so it will be. x

absolutly it is when you feel right and your body tells you that is it mate, just tell your consultant when you next go to group xx

Back