Can I come and play please?

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi all,

I've come to join you if you will have me.

I am a currently a gold member but planning to take the step to lose a stone. I lost 2stone with pp, became a target member but got seriously fed up with counting.

So i ended up going over to Sw but in all honesty I have been dabbling with SW and I struggle with some aspects.

SO.... I decided go back to class (last time was back in 2011 eek) which I did this morning.

Onething though with SW was that I have got used to not weighing foods, so going to give SF a good crack.

Speak soon x

hi & welcome to sf, much more flexible than sw i think (ive done that before too and lost 3 stone before) but couldnt maintain it, love simply filling though, been doing it 20 weeks now without going to class, good luck, any questions just ask x

hi & welcome to sf, much more flexible than sw i think (ive done that before too and lost 3 stone before) but couldnt maintain it, love simply filling though, been doing it 20 weeks now without going to class, good luck, any questions just ask x

Hi and thank you

Wow that's a great success! How have you found the losses? I like the flexibility of using the odd day for pp as there were days on sw where I would need to have pre-prepared meals which meant had to be synned even though that would have been a meal and meant an off day.

How have your losses been?

I wouldn't bother with classes as I can easily lose without a class, but my friend is going and she has along weight loss journey and wants/needs support. So im going for her :D

Hi. I have just started simply filling today after doing calorie counting with no success. Good luck on your journey.

Hi and thank you

Wow that's a great success! How have you found the losses? I like the flexibility of using the odd day for pp as there were days on sw where I would need to have pre-prepared meals which meant had to be synned even though that would have been a meal and meant an off day.

How have your losses been?

I wouldn't bother with classes as I can easily lose without a class, but my friend is going and she has along weight loss journey and wants/needs support. So im going for her :D

i found i lost better on sf than just pp and make healthier/filling choices, i use a breakfast plate to eat off of, and drink loads of water, i make sure i use the two tsp of healthy oil a day, i either coat chicken in it or use it to make sw/ww chips or use it on roasted veg. you should be able to see my losses in my signature, they are all up to date and have lost 3 stone in 20 wks, ive lost every wk except one sts where i had a four day cupboard clearing episode ;) i do love sf and like you say the fact you can have a pp day out and actually pick something off the shelf in a shop, where as i found those aspects really hard on sw x

Back