Can i come back Please!!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hello All
I am not sure if you remember me but i dont cd in Feb and lost 2 stone then went back to weight watchers,finding it hard on ww as i keep eating and not counting,i still wanna loose another stone before end of September for my Holiday.
I hope you dont mind me coming back!!
Cant see my cdc till next week as on holiday,so gonna try and stay good!;)

Hope im welcome back!!!!:D:D:D

Hey Gemma, nice to see you back on CD forum, off course your welcome back. I am trying to get up gumption to start again after my holiday. Good luck, you'll have that stone off before you know it.

Hi Gemma!

You'll have that stone off in no time at all especially if you're doing SS or SS+.

Good luck. :) xx

No Gem, you definately cannot come back :D

AWWW!!! Good to see you doll xxx

Welcome back! Good luck with the final step of your journey - you'll be at target before you know it! x

er welcome back. as i'm a newbee its really nice to see people come back. good luck on your new journey.xoxox

I can understand why they are saying not to come back, but I can also understand your need to feel in control and get the weight off, albeit a small amount.

Doing what is right for you is the way to go, if your heart isn't in WW at present, you will probably end up binging, hating yourself, eating more and on goes the vicious circle.

I'm sure you will do well.

Back