Can I come back?!!

mum_of_one

Silver Member
After a bout of illnesses that led me nicely into xmas, I am ready to shift this weight. Not put any on which I cant believe!

Starting tomorrow which means my weigh in day will be a Wed.

Hope everyone well

X

welcome back m-o-o

heeeeeeeeey! welcome back! havent put any on? thats brilliant! glad you're back :) xxx

All the luck to you hun

xxx

heeeeeeeeey! welcome back! havent put any on? thats brilliant! glad you're back :) xxx

Hey babe!!

I am back! Nope not put on anything. Stayed the same but I have been quite ill with flu, laryngitis and tonsilitis!! I have had it all. So been out of action for weeks.

Still so excited about starting tomorrow. I even did my ticker!!!

I mean business now. I am starting afresh. I still have you in my phone ;)

X

good! :D i am getting a new contract soon though as phone still ridiculous.. will update you with it as soon as I get it :D

and yeah i noticed the new ticker! :D

Welcome back! Goodluck :)

always hard getting back to it hun - give it a few days to ease in and you'll find it easier :) you taken anything for the migraine? x

Hello stranger - welcome back! Well done you for no gain over chrimbo. Glad your flu-like symptoms are finally gone - hope your migraine goes real soon and you feel better! Take care and catch up soon xxx

Hi guys

Day 2 underway & going well, despite some awful temptations this morning from a friend.

She would not stop tempting me into buying bad food. Pasties and sausage rolls. All I kept saying was "I cant I am on my points". We went for a cuppa and she was offering me pastries and all sorts. God sake. I resisted and boy did it feel good when I got home. I had a big salad and jacket spud and some jelly. Are the jelly pots 0 points?

Hi Jac and Rach. I am feeling bit better but my little one having me up all night with nightmares lately so not getting much sleep.

I am looking forward to weigh in next week.

I had a big salad and jacket spud and some jelly. Are the jelly pots 0 points?

Welcome back! Good luck on re-start.

Hope your migraines better.

I read that as jelly potatoes :D:eek: xx

Hiya, well done for resisting all them temptations. Hope that showed your friend you mean business and that this is the year you're going to reach your goal. Good luck for day 3. You're doing so well.

Hiy guys

LOL at jelly pots emma! nobody said tho if they are? I think they are.

Well all my points gone but spent them well. Eaten all day long!! I am so pleased I stuck today.

Day 3 tomorrow!!! :) I think I might start a diary. How do I change this title of this thread?

Back