Can I count this?!

minirog

Silver Member
I weighed yesterday at a different time of day, with wet hair and in my jeans instead of my usual weigh-in outfit of tracksuit bottoms and vest top!

Anyway, I sts and was gutted. So my hubby took me back down to boots this morning in my usual weigh-in gear at my usual time and I'd lost a 1lb.

My question is, can I count todays weight instead of yesterdays?!

I would. Wet hair weighs alot because water is heavy and you know it wasnt your normal outfit!

i would just go with the STS for this week and you will get a good loss when you WI properly next week!

YES i stand by what i said to you in previous thread wet hair and jean = more weight xxxxxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

well done :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks, guys!

I've counted it, but you're right I'm going to have tobe 100% now to make sure I lose weight next week with just 6 days to go!

I did a 5k walk today so I'm feeling pleased with myself! I can't belive that according to my heart monitor I burnt 638 calories in one walk! I'm chuffed. I have no idea what that is in points but I don't eat my activity points anyway so never mind. Has to be good though, right?

Hope you've all had good days and good luck with the weekend!

K x

well done, thats fab!! I love walking but never eat my activity points either, I can never be sure I have worked them out properly!

Well done! :) i've done this before and just gone with STS cause either way at least when it comes to next week i've lost a lb even before the week begins! :)

Back