• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I count this?!

Silver Member
I weighed yesterday at a different time of day, with wet hair and in my jeans instead of my usual weigh-in outfit of tracksuit bottoms and vest top!

Anyway, I sts and was gutted. So my hubby took me back down to boots this morning in my usual weigh-in gear at my usual time and I'd lost a 1lb.

My question is, can I count todays weight instead of yesterdays?!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
I would. Wet hair weighs alot because water is heavy and you know it wasnt your normal outfit!

Silver Member
Thanks, guys!

I've counted it, but you're right I'm going to have tobe 100% now to make sure I lose weight next week with just 6 days to go!

I did a 5k walk today so I'm feeling pleased with myself! I can't belive that according to my heart monitor I burnt 638 calories in one walk! I'm chuffed. I have no idea what that is in points but I don't eat my activity points anyway so never mind. Has to be good though, right?

Hope you've all had good days and good luck with the weekend!

K x

well done, thats fab!! I love walking but never eat my activity points either, I can never be sure I have worked them out properly!

Gold Member
Well done! :) i've done this before and just gone with STS cause either way at least when it comes to next week i've lost a lb even before the week begins! :)