Can I do EE but eat Quorn as much as meat?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do green days at the moment but I eat loads of fruit and veg - def 1/3 per meal if not more - I eat things like chicken and tuna but aside from that I perfer Quorn mince and sausages plus those are cheaper for me to buy as I am a student.

Could I do EE, drop to one of each healthy extra and eat Quorn & meat? Or is it one or the other?

Sorry if that is daft but I have always done green aside from a couple of odd days to have a chinese and am a bit paranoid I will stop loosing weight on this plan :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes you can...

Why not just have quorn on green days and then do a few EE days in the week? So you can still have 2 healthy extras on green.

4. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, I'd stick with green and have your chicken or tuna as your 2nd HEB when you fancy it!

5. miss_emmajane

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was thinking that I don't really need two healthy extras anymore - I am having trouble loosing at the moment (though I lost over 30lbs last year fine) and the only things I can think is to cut down on portions/cards and drink more water so I thought maybe EE would fit in better with that. :confused:

6. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can cut down your Green portions without resorting to less HEs!!

7. miss_emmajane

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do realise that but my portions aren't overly large - I don't feel like I need or want both healthy extras so I just wanted to ask if I could use Quorn and still lose on EE to clarify as I have lost my 30lbs all on green.

8. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you don't want them then yes, you will still lose on EE. Just make sure that your meals are at least 1/3 superfree (fruits and veggies, not peas, sweetcorn or parsnips) and that you turn to superfree first for snacks.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.