• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I do EE but eat Quorn as much as meat?

I do green days at the moment but I eat loads of fruit and veg - def 1/3 per meal if not more - I eat things like chicken and tuna but aside from that I perfer Quorn mince and sausages plus those are cheaper for me to buy as I am a student.

Could I do EE, drop to one of each healthy extra and eat Quorn & meat? Or is it one or the other?

Sorry if that is daft but I have always done green aside from a couple of odd days to have a chinese and am a bit paranoid I will stop loosing weight on this plan :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alwyn

Silver Member
Yeah, I'd stick with green and have your chicken or tuna as your 2nd HEB when you fancy it!

Yes you can...

Why not just have quorn on green days and then do a few EE days in the week? So you can still have 2 healthy extras on green.
I was thinking that I don't really need two healthy extras anymore - I am having trouble loosing at the moment (though I lost over 30lbs last year fine) and the only things I can think is to cut down on portions/cards and drink more water so I thought maybe EE would fit in better with that. :confused:

alwyn

Silver Member
You can cut down your Green portions without resorting to less HEs!!

You can cut down your Green portions without resorting to less HEs!!
I do realise that but my portions aren't overly large - I don't feel like I need or want both healthy extras so I just wanted to ask if I could use Quorn and still lose on EE to clarify as I have lost my 30lbs all on green.

alwyn

Silver Member
If you don't want them then yes, you will still lose on EE. Just make sure that your meals are at least 1/3 superfree (fruits and veggies, not peas, sweetcorn or parsnips) and that you turn to superfree first for snacks.