Can I do this/anyone tried it?

LittlemissD

Hey all

Ive just had my second half of vanilla mixed with coffee and ice, and oh my god I love it. I would drink it if I was not on this diet.

Ive never really been a big coffee/tea drinker but I was thinking, if I made 1/4 of a vanilla pack up in the blender, and added it to a black coffee, would it be a bit like having a white coffee? Does that make sense? ie the vanilla acting as milk?

Its just I like to have little and often, and as I'm running around after my little boy I find this easier. Once I get him to nap I can treat myself to a nibble of my bar and a blended drink.

Has anyone done this and does it work. I just don't think I could stand black coffee on its on, and I thought this might give it a nice frothy top.

:)

Sorry can't help with this one - I've only ever drunk coffee black before doing this diet. Now add it to the vanilla shake just to make the vanilla palatable.

Hopefully someone will be along with some useful info for you soon.

..............I believe that some people do use the vanilla powder to whiten thier coffee and it is ok to do it. Hope this helps xx

I do that, and I agree its lovely! Not so good in tea though.....

I have had all of my shakes half a pack at a time. I just find a full one too thick, so I have half with about 200ml of water, some coffee and loads and loads of ice. Its lovely. I had chocolate and coffee today, it was fantastic. I also had my first trip to Tescos today, I was dreading it esp as its the weekend, but it was fine. I brought some coke zero and ice whilst my hubby filled the trolley with crap, but he can as he is slim. Anyway I'm loving this diet, oh and Ive lost 6lbs so far and its only day 3, oh and I went for a 2 mile walk (check me!!! ha ha). Just got to stick to it. So many of you have done really well. I cant wait to achieve what half of you have. xxx

Back