can i eat this?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv had pasta and mushrooms, bacon and creme frais for lunch but i REALLY want gammon, sw chips and mushy peas for dinner. Can i have this? would it be lots of syns

im not sure what im on today!!! iv eaten porridge, mullerlight, alpen bar, fruit, mushroom and pasta dish and thats it. If i could have the gammon dinner for 0 syns that would be great!!! :)

But don't forget the superfree food with the gammon, or have fruit after, as peas are not superfree!

oooh i forgot about the superfree food! would melon as pudding count?

wow so iv had no syns today! my god i wouldn't think eating a bowl of pasta followed by gammon and chips would help me lose weight!

That's the joy of EE!
However, you really should have your syns too or it won't work!

oh iv got my curly wurly for later!! lol

Based on what you've said here's how I would class your day's eats! :D

porridge - healthy extra B for 28g
mullerlight - free!
alpen bar - alpen light is 3 syns each or 2 for a healthy extra B. As you've had a B choice already you would have to syn it. Normal alpen bars are roughly 6 syns each (they don't count as a healthy extra)
fruit - free!
mushroom and pasta dish - free!
Creme fraiche - 3 syns for a tablespoon of full fat creme fraiche, 1.5 syns of reduced fat.

So based on what you've eaten you only have to syn the alpen bar and creme fraiche.

Last edited:
Great so thats still low syns.......i can still have my chocolate!!! :) thanks guys

Just thought I would point out that you HAVE to have your third superfree on your plate and cannot have it as puding after. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!!

I didn't know it had to be on the same plate! I've been having homemade veg soup before dinner as my third superspeed foods !!!!
Have been doing it wrong? Really?

oh no its too late now iv finished my dinner and pudding!!!

I think the general consensus is that you don't literally have to have it on your plate. I think the reason they state 1/3 on your plate is for portion control so you don't go overboard with the meat/carbs. For the majority of people who struggle with portion size this is a sensible precauition to take. However, as long as you are either having your superfree as a starter, hence already partially filling your stomach before the meat/carbs or, being careful to have a smaller plate of meat/carbs to leave a third of your dinner allowance for fruit afterwards you should be ok. It's all about using some common sense, failing that i'd just leave room on my plate and stick the bloody melon on it and eat it last :p :D

I know sometimes people get accused of "tweaking" but for goodness sakes we can apply some common sense!

That's my view anyway.

Back