Can i get a bikini body in 8 weeks?

Foo Fan

Gold Member
I go on holidays in just over 8 weeks..

I'm currently on TFR to drop 20lb but I also need to improve my shape..
I am a pear shape and hold a lot of my weight around my tummy...

I've been a bit lazy and got out of the habit of exercise but I'm starting again tomorrow...

I'm planning on going to the gym a couple of times a week, I also have 10 bootcamp sessions - so will go once a week...

Is there any advice anyone can give - or anything that u think I should be doing?

Thanks

Hi foo Fan
You have got some serious exercise planned, so you could achieve your goal
My opinion is strength training gives you muscle tone, it tightens up your loose muscles and can provide you with a trim shape

Pear shape - same as me :) and even at target and quite fit, still have that body shape. Weight loss does help to slim them down.
Good luck on everything you have planned, stick to your diet as this will be helpful

Thanks for your reply x

if you really put all your effort in and keep it up, then you can get this in 8 weeks :)
im a pear shape, smaller on top with a bigger bottom half!

I have the same plan, but I have 11 weeks! Only trouble is, the last 20lbs I have lost of made no difference to my stomach (nothing in inches), and I am scared that it will never shift. Even with an hours of gym 6 days a week and strength training, nothing is budging. Time to up the workouts!

Vegetarian said:
I have the same plan, but I have 11 weeks! Only trouble is, the last 20lbs I have lost of made no difference to my stomach (nothing in inches), and I am scared that it will never shift. Even with an hours of gym 6 days a week and strength training, nothing is budging. Time to up the workouts!

Wow ur doing so well - I just can't get motivated...
I know what u mean about the stomach - I have lost 45lb in total - I know I wear smaller clothes etc but my tummy is still huge!
I can't tell u the number of times I get asked if I'm pregnant!

Hey girlies, yeah i have got to say i have the excact same problem, why ? well its because i was on a TFR diet LT and Xante to be exact to help me lose 4 stone, and because i lost the weight so quick i carry alot of the excess body fat round my stomache. i lost weight everywhere else on my body my face lookes like it cant go any thinner, i got toned legs and arms, but the rest of the weight wouldnt go round my stomache, but some said to me it will get worst if i carried on the diet so instead to do alot of core and toning excersises and eat clean. so thats what i did and i can say its going slowly but going. i was soo depressed i was looking at options of surgery like tummy tucks or lipo, but i was reassured by alot of people it will go with HIIT exersises and cardio that includes weights to the exercises.

Foo Fan said:
Wow ur doing so well - I just can't get motivated...
I know what u mean about the stomach - I have lost 45lb in total - I know I wear smaller clothes etc but my tummy is still huge!
I can't tell u the number of times I get asked if I'm pregnant!

How are you getting on? I'm 8 weeks until holiday and aiming for 2lbs a week.... It's a hard slog at the moment!

Back