Can I go green today - meal plan?????

Hi Ladies/Gents

Here is my meal plan for today can you let me know if I can choose green/red as I have always stuck to EE :p

Breakfast Sundae - 2 tbs stewed apples in cinnamon, FF yogurt, banana, 1/2 crumbled shredded wheat - layered up.
(combined cereal and apples - 1HEB)
2 x coffee

Snacks - carrot and grapes

Lunch - jacket potato with cottage cheese and beans with EXLC mixed in, salad

Snacks - maltesers and latte - 6 syns

Dinner - peppered quorn steak (are these free and dont count as a red choice????)
with veggies and sweet potato.

WHAT CAN I HAVE IN EVENING....HEA/B WISE??

Having never been allowed 4 HE choices I am baffled and lost! :sigh: :confused:

Your expert help would be much appreciated :D

You have to syn stewed apple.
If this was green, you could have e.g a pkt of ryvita minis with LC lights, or 2 Alpen bars, or make a scan bran cake, have mini babybels.

If it was a red day, I think the sweet potato would have to be a HEB (check this in your book)

this menu is defo a green day one hun.
with regards to your other he choices why not have some cheese on toast(1a and 1 b) or cereal bars,maybe a cheese omelette(milk a and cheese a) sorry,just a few ideas and would obviously depend on how hungry you were x

Thanks - cheese on toast sounds good to me.
I thought stewed apples could be a HEB choice?

No have never tried the quorn steaks but hope they are good as I have brought 2 packs!!! :)

Alpen light bars are a good idea but they are so expensive.
Actually they would be nice chopped up with some bananas and fromage frais.

Cheers girls

Thanks - cheese on toast sounds good to me.
I thought stewed apples could be a HEB choice?

No have never tried the quorn steaks but hope they are good as I have brought 2 packs!!! :)

Alpen light bars are a good idea but they are so expensive.
Actually they would be nice chopped up with some bananas and fromage frais.

Cheers girls
I have had the quorn steaks, and I like them. tho there are2 different kinds, quorn surprinsgly tender peppered steaks, which are free on both days, tho the ones I bought were just peppered steaks (no word of surprinsgly tender) and I couldnt find these online, or in the book, so my consultant said if there not online or in book, only way to tell was to put them through syn calculator, so i did and they came up as 5 and half syns on both days, so just check which ones you are eating first.

Did you remember to include your free food allowance for the quorn as this might make a difference to the syn value when you put it through the calculator.

Did you remember to include your free food allowance for the quorn as this might make a difference to the syn value when you put it through the calculator.
Oh no, Im pretty new to all this so still learning...what does this mean please??

Back