Can i have fat free yogart and fruit for breakfast?

bertie450

I have just started back on slimming world but leave really early for work. Problem is if i have a quick bowl of cereal i find when i get in from work i'm starving and don't have much choice of snack as i've already used two healthy extras. So i as wondering if i had a fat free yogart and fruit for breakfast i could then have a deacent snack (or a huge slimming world fry up)and i'm not stood looking in the fridge till dinnier?:rolleyes:

as long as it is syn free yogurt you can have what you want for brekkie thats the beauty of sw nothings rigid

Exactly - have whatever you are comfortable with and what ever works best is what I say, only you know how well things work throughout your day. Good luck and enjoy the yummy breakfast!

I really struggle with breakfast on workdays. I alternate between Cornflakes (syns) and Weetabix (HEXB - or occasionally syns). My bread allowance goes on a sandwich for work and I stock up on fruit and a Muller Light yoghurt,

I might try something new for breakfast, or as you suggested possibly some HEX's for a change. Not a bad idea bertie ;)

i have a hifi bar and a banana or a banana sliced into a vanilla muller always keeps me going till lunch

I struggled with breakfast too. Now I make up pudding rice and add a yoghurt and some fruit to make it a free breakfast. Took a bit of getting used to, but does fill you up. HTH

Thanks for the ideas, i have found it works a treat had bacon buttie no marge mid morning which feels really naughty but its not! i'm starting to enjoy the freedom the free food and extras give me.

I struggled with breakfast too. Now I make up pudding rice and add a yoghurt and some fruit to make it a free breakfast. Took a bit of getting used to, but does fill you up. HTH

how do you make up the pudding rice :)

Back