• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can I have mix a mousse if i "COOKED" another pack?

flowey

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(5%)
oooooooooo I didn't even know there could be a one cook rule? Does this go for soups then. One a day? Will keep watching.

KD

Gone fishing
Since cooking packs isn't officially allowed, I doubt you'll get an 'official' reply about whether you can have mousse on the same day.

S: 13st1lb C: 12st7lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 0st8lb(4.37%)
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wow im quite excited :)

KD

Gone fishing
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wow im quite excited :)
LOL. Bet you didn't think you would be so excited about a mousse a few months ago :D

S: 14st13lb C: 14st10lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st3lb(1.44%)
ah thanks KD . Should I not cook my packs then? I know you are a CDC but is there any harm in doing the fourth one if I am having 4 packs a day?

KD

Gone fishing
ah thanks KD . Should I not cook my packs then? I know you are a CDC but is there any harm in doing the fourth one if I am having 4 packs a day?
If you are doing Cambridge 100%, then you wouldn't cook any of them as it's not mentioned in the book. If you are 'tweaking' to suit, then I can't see any logical reason why it would harm :)

night-owl

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
But the CD porridge has to be zapped in the microwave for a minute, according to the instructions. I presume that doesn't count?

KD

Gone fishing
But the CD porridge has to be zapped in the microwave for a minute, according to the instructions. I presume that doesn't count?
Hiya Francis. Blimey, we haven't talked in ages!

Yes, the porridge has been formulated to allow for cooking so they are the only ones that you can officially cook.

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
The porridge tastes kind of like porridge,a bit like the crisps taste a bit like crisps,the muffins taste a bit like muffins and the chocolate well basically tastes nothing like chocolate!!lol!!
Youd have to try it what one person loves another hates haha!!
xx

tryer

Silver Member
i don't like poridge full stop, but i must admit the apple one was good... my taste buds are changing, and it ewas good for me to sit down at breakfast time and have breakfast with family.

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
I couldnt actually live without porridge! its what gets me through work... the knowing I can have porridge once I get to work! Wahoo!! Unfortunately my CDC ran out of porridge this week... argh I dont think I can survive! :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 15
Exante 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Exante 1