can I have mix a mousse if i "COOKED" another pack?

oooooooooo I didn't even know there could be a one cook rule? Does this go for soups then. One a day? Will keep watching.

Since cooking packs isn't officially allowed, I doubt you'll get an 'official' reply about whether you can have mousse on the same day.

Mousse???????????? whats mix a mousse?????????? sounds nice and more filling than shake

Mousse???????????? whats mix a mousse?????????? sounds nice and more filling than shake

It's very nice. You can get it from your CDC from week 3 and transform your shakes :clap:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wow im quite excited :)

LOL. Bet you didn't think you would be so excited about a mousse a few months ago :D

ah thanks KD . Should I not cook my packs then? I know you are a CDC but is there any harm in doing the fourth one if I am having 4 packs a day?

If you are doing Cambridge 100%, then you wouldn't cook any of them as it's not mentioned in the book. If you are 'tweaking' to suit, then I can't see any logical reason why it would harm :)

But the CD porridge has to be zapped in the microwave for a minute, according to the instructions. I presume that doesn't count?

But the CD porridge has to be zapped in the microwave for a minute, according to the instructions. I presume that doesn't count?

Hiya Francis. Blimey, we haven't talked in ages!

Yes, the porridge has been formulated to allow for cooking so they are the only ones that you can officially cook.

The porridge tastes kind of like porridge,a bit like the crisps taste a bit like crisps,the muffins taste a bit like muffins and the chocolate well basically tastes nothing like chocolate!!lol!!
Youd have to try it what one person loves another hates haha!!
xx

i don't like poridge full stop, but i must admit the apple one was good... my taste buds are changing, and it ewas good for me to sit down at breakfast time and have breakfast with family.

I couldnt actually live without porridge! its what gets me through work... the knowing I can have porridge once I get to work! Wahoo!! Unfortunately my CDC ran out of porridge this week... argh I dont think I can survive! :(

Back