Can I have Wrigleys Extra Mints?

Byebye bingo wings

Can I have Extra Mints?

Also Tesco Breath Freshening Spray? (it has Hydrogenated castor oil in it)

As you can probably tell, my dog breath has well and truley kicked in, and I have just started dating again! :party0011: Don't want to put of the new blokey with horrible breath, no matter how great I start looking after losing some weight...bad breath seems to be a deal breaker! LOL

Thanks K x x x

Don't think you can have the mints.The spray should be OK.I also used to use the breath fresh strips-you know those ones that dissolve.Don't know if they're allowed or not but they seemed OK for me.

Not sure if we're meant to have the wrigleys mints but I have 3 or 4 a day and I'm still firmly in ketosis!!

Oh Sunflower Bride, you have just made me feel about a gazillion times better as I had 2 yesterday and 1 today and thought I had messed up!

Thanks everyone for the Listerine Strips tip, I shall have to hunt those down. They didn't have any in Tesco's.

You're welcome BBBW!!! As I said, I'm honestly not sure whether you can have them - but they haven't put me out of ketosis!!

Another good thing is Gold Spot breath freshener. I have breath that could strip paint at the moment and besides constant brushing its the only thing that works

Can anyone recommend where to get the listerine strips from - I have hunted high and low and have not been able to find them as yet.

Thank you in advance :)

Back