• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I have Wrigleys Extra Mints?

Can I have Extra Mints?

Also Tesco Breath Freshening Spray? (it has Hydrogenated castor oil in it)

As you can probably tell, my dog breath has well and truley kicked in, and I have just started dating again! :party0011: Don't want to put of the new blokey with horrible breath, no matter how great I start looking after losing some weight...bad breath seems to be a deal breaker! LOL

Thanks K x x x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Don't think you can have the mints.The spray should be OK.I also used to use the breath fresh strips-you know those ones that dissolve.Don't know if they're allowed or not but they seemed OK for me.

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Not sure if we're meant to have the wrigleys mints but I have 3 or 4 a day and I'm still firmly in ketosis!!
Oh Sunflower Bride, you have just made me feel about a gazillion times better as I had 2 yesterday and 1 today and thought I had messed up!

Thanks everyone for the Listerine Strips tip, I shall have to hunt those down. They didn't have any in Tesco's.

Wants to be a yummy mummy
You're welcome BBBW!!! As I said, I'm honestly not sure whether you can have them - but they haven't put me out of ketosis!!

Silver Member
Another good thing is Gold Spot breath freshener. I have breath that could strip paint at the moment and besides constant brushing its the only thing that works

Wants to be a loser!
Can anyone recommend where to get the listerine strips from - I have hunted high and low and have not been able to find them as yet.

Thank you in advance :)