Can I join in again?

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by maccalenny, 9 November 2010 Social URL.

1. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

5:2 and low GL
    Hi - I posted a few thoughts back around May time - things were going well there for a while but stopped soon afterwards. I tend to find I'm very 'all or nothing' - I was eating well and exercising - but think I did too much too soon as I started getting a lot of knee pain when jumping around with Davina and had to, being 'all or nothing' , the GL stopped too.....
    Haven't dared weigh myself - definitely heaviest ever - but I'm going to dig out the scales tomorrow, and then try to work out how to do myself a weight loss following thingy like lots of people have on here....hopefully it will help me get going again.
    Wish me luck - I'm very much going to need it - I've been here so many times before......:sigh:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Kate, lots of luck on your renewed GL journey. Hop on the scales and get started. Drink plenty of water as it will help you eat a little less. Keep posting.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.