Can I Join in the Fun Please? Restarter as of 2/1/07.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by luna, 3 January 2007 Social URL.

1. luna

luna Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    I have no idea if this is going to work as am a newbie, so here goes....I am a restarter - lost more than 8 stones on LL 2005/2006 and have steadily put on about 4 stones since. I tried to do CD several times last year, vowed never ever to try it again as I just could not get passed day 5..... so here I am doing it again :D . But this time I have my old determined feeling back (famous last words, eh) and am looking forward to sharing mine and your experiences this time round (although I must confess, last time I did a lot of lurking on the 'other' site and feel I know some of you well already).

Day 2 for me today and so far, so good.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazza

Shazza Full Member

Hi Luna - of course you can join in - Know exactly what you mean about giving CD a wide berth - I swore to myself that 2007 would not catch me any where near CD - but here I am - but yes it does somewhat feel different - Hope the feeling lasts as I am only on Day 3.

Take care

4. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    Keep up the good work honey. With all the support on here you'll be fine xxxxxxx

Mini likes this.
  5. Saksred

Saksred Determined

Diet:
    W8 - sometimes rapid sometimes regular
    Well done Luna for making a conscious decision to be successful again.:)

I too am going to be a re-starter with a similar story to yourself - lost 5st on LL in 2005/2006, only to off the rails and put about at leaset 2.5 back on - not weighed myself yet.:eek:

Am aiming to join you from the 22nd Jan - its my birthday on the 16th - a poor excuse I know.:eek:

So good luck to you - keep going and be an inspiration for me.:) :) :)

Take care

Saksred.x

6. kittenSW7

kittenSW7 kittenSW7

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-4.6%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Me Too

I did LL last year and lost 2 stone - however due to very high stress levels I overate and have gained one of the two stones I lost. I got on the scales and Day 1, I weigh 11.10. I am looking to get to 9.7 and by 20 April when I go on holiday to Canada. I also start a new job in March and want to look half decent!

Day 1 Start weight = 11.10 (want to lose 31lb!)

7. luna

luna Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks everyone. Not that I want to revel in anyone's failure but it's nice to have people in the same boat! I also forgot to add my stats (where's the 'I'm a dumbass' emoticon??)

Start weight: 13st 10lbs
    Height: 5ft 6ins
    Target weight: Not sure - between 10 - 10.5 stones

Mini likes this.
  8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hey Luna, wishing you luck for your restart :D

9. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Welcome Luna!

Another re-starter here .... 2nd Jan :)

10. luna

luna Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Wow Russiandoll, you look amazing! Look forward to seeing some new ones soon ;)

11. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi Luna and welcome. Well done for taking the plunge and re-starting again, it's not always easy but if you've got your head in the right place you'll be up, up & away.:)

Nice to see you again too Shazza, are you back Fitbugging as well - haven't seen you around there for a while either.

x

12. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Welcome to the friendliest forum ive found!! Im a restarter to as of 2nd jan, so will see you around. Sarahxx.

Mini likes this.
  13. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I'm another Jan 2nd restarter ...... so join in! No more lurking!!! Get a diary started and when you want to see progress look back and see what you've achieved.

Good luck!!

14. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Thanks for the kind comment Luna: it came at just the right time as I'm going mad with hunger and feeling a bit pi**ed off. You helped me to re-focus on what's important. :)

It's definitely harder this time around but I know what's got to be done and am hanging on for dear life!

Hope all my fellow travellers are doing OK xx

15. luna

luna Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Russiandoll - know what you mean about the hunger - my stomach is churning with it atm! But you and I know what's to be done so let's get on with it (and I'll hold your hand if you'll hold mine :) ).

Thanks for the starting a journal idea - I've always read them but just never gave myself the opportunity to do it. Even though I am back at square one I feel I know a little too much about vlcds and am curious to see if off-loading on-line will help me this time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.