Can I join in?

miechelle

Hello, I am sorry if it seems i am hijacking the board but I have been lurking for sometime. I am on cambridge and have had success with it in the past. I am from the USA and must say the boards we have do not compare to this one this board is by far the best I have came by and I know the diet is a little different over there but still you guys really inspire me so I hope I can join in.

Michelle

welcome to the family hun feel free to join us its nice to have you on board, what part of america are you from ? x

Thanks for the warm welcome I live in North America (US)....I live in the state Of Michigan which is know for the weather changing all four seasons in a week lol it is just a swim across to Canada

Hi and welcome to the board, everyone on here are really friendly and helpful.How are you doing with the cambridge diet? How much have you lost so far? x

hello and welcome hunni.xx

Hello and welcome!! I'm a newbie too - only joined yesterday - I'm on day five and finding this forum a real source of inspiration and support.

Clare

Hi All,

I think after falling off the cambridge diet back in Feb sometime I have finally decided to start(or should I say re-start again) LOL!! :D

I am going to start SS 100% from tommorow and I think my first goal is going to be stick to it 100% for one week and take it from there.

Would need all the support I can get from you guys but then I know everyone here is lovely so that comes without asking :)

A very warm welcome, and welcome to the wonderful world of Cambridge. Of course you can join us, the more the merrier, we are a very supportive bunch, so tell us ur highs, lows, temptations, successes and we will laugh, cry, and jump with joy if we have to!

Back