Can I join in?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by miechelle, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. miechelle

miechelle New Member

Hello, I am sorry if it seems i am hijacking the board but I have been lurking for sometime. I am on cambridge and have had success with it in the past. I am from the USA and must say the boards we have do not compare to this one this board is by far the best I have came by and I know the diet is a little different over there but still you guys really inspire me so I hope I can join in.

Michelle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Hello and welcome, I only joined the CD forum this week, everyone is really friendly and helpful.:)

4. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    welcome to the family hun feel free to join us its nice to have you on board, what part of america are you from ? x

5. miechelle

miechelle New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome I live in North America (US)....I live in the state Of Michigan which is know for the weather changing all four seasons in a week lol it is just a swim across to Canada

6. Lessismore

Lessismore Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hello

7. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi and welcome to the board, everyone on here are really friendly and helpful.How are you doing with the cambridge diet? How much have you lost so far? x

8. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hello and welcome hunni.xx

9. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hell there :) welcome :)

great support here :)

10. clare louise

clare louise Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello and welcome!! I'm a newbie too - only joined yesterday - I'm on day five and finding this forum a real source of inspiration and support.

Clare

11. pumakino

pumakino Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Hi All,

I think after falling off the cambridge diet back in Feb sometime I have finally decided to start(or should I say re-start again) LOL!! :D

I am going to start SS 100% from tommorow and I think my first goal is going to be stick to it 100% for one week and take it from there.

Would need all the support I can get from you guys but then I know everyone here is lovely so that comes without asking :)

12. EmmaLouise81

EmmaLouise81 Full Member

Hi and welcome, yes this is the best forum I have been part of, can't wait to 'see' you around!

13. payphone

payphone Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    A very warm welcome, and welcome to the wonderful world of Cambridge. Of course you can join us, the more the merrier, we are a very supportive bunch, so tell us ur highs, lows, temptations, successes and we will laugh, cry, and jump with joy if we have to!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.