Can i join please?

clare85

Hi all I was doing sw and have lost a few inches rather than weight and still have wobbly bits, I get married two weeks today and need a last minute boost and also I'm craving foods I could never have with sw so thought I could calorie count for a bit I can eat foods I want but not eat as much if that makes sense?
Hope you guys don't mind me joining and giving me the extra boost I need! I'm 7lb off target and I know I won't do that by wedding but even shifting a couple will be amazing

Hi,

I'd just like to say that 7lb in two weeks is doable but it would be two weeks of hard-work and dedication. I started a vegetarian diet (including no alcohol or crap and exercise) it might not sound too bad but in the height of summer its crucifying when your mates are out Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday in the beer garden, eating BBQ food and you're sipping lime and soda having already eaten your salad before you went out. I'm working towards having a good night out or two for at the end of the month and i know I'll enjoy it even more having put the work in.

I think it comes down to willpower, if you can do it it'll be a massive achievement even if you didn't lose the full 7lb you can almost guarantee you'll feel better about for it.

Best of Luck

Hi thanks for your message? What would you recommend as daily calorie allowance? If love to do the 7lb so I'm gonna try! Xx

Hello,

I think my long winded point was you have something very exciting and enjoyable to look forward to and i think you can do it, i know for me if i plan towards something i find it easier to get my head round haha and it also seems to give me more drive but that's with anything i do in general also.

I think you'll have to work out your calorie intake around your lifestyle or others may be able to help you out more than me? Anything you lose in the next two weeks should be seen a success though imo.

:)

Sorry it was supposed to be a ! Not a ? After my thank you for the message lol! I should always proof read haha! I'm planning around 1000 calories a day I'm on day two and it's pretty tough!

Where abouts are you from? Xx

Back