Can I join please?

Hello
I went to see the CD councilor for the first time yesterday and have started the CD today
I weigh 15stone 12.5lb and idealy would like to lose 5 stone,however initially I would like to lose 3 stone for my holiday in 9 weeks..Is this do-able?
I am doing the 3 shakes a day and a mini meal,I also do aqua aerobics once a week,swim twice a week and go to the gym twice a week aswell and have been doing this for a month.
Hope to 'meet' you all soon
3s2lx

Hiya.....welcome to the cd forum........good luck for your weight loss journey......you will be amazed at the results......keep us informed of your progress x

3 stone in 9 weeks may be a little ambitious but it all depends on your first week loss - which varies from person to person. However you will have lost a LOT by then so you'll see a huge difference. If you're working out as well as doing Cambridge you may want to keep a record of your measurements as exercise can slow down the weight loss - don't get me wrong though - you'll still be losing fat, but muscle weighs more and if you're gaining muscle you may not have huge losses in pounds but the inches will seemingly melt away.
Good luck with it hun. *hugs*

Hey..
Good luck for starting the cd.... I am sure you will lose a fair amount in 9 weeks... it just depends how your body works and how much you have to lose... I have lost over 2 stone in 7 weeks.... and I have stuck to it without any cheats I just have shakes and bars...
Good luck....

Hi, i have lost just over 3st in 9 weeks, but i weighed more than you to start with i think you could get close, i have stuck with it 100% never cheated, and only had shakes, the bars do have more carbs in and some people are carb sensitive so it can hinder weight loss ever so slightly but not everyone, good luck im sure you will do brilliantly.

you could get close but you may struggle with 3 full stones in 9 week. My cdc says 3lb a week or 1 st a month on average. that being said I haven't had my first weight in yet but home scales are showing around a 9lb loss and there are loads around who have done 3 stones in under 9 weeks so it is possible just not typical

Back