Can I join you all????

Hello,

I'm starting CD on Tuesday. I knew before xmas time that i was going to do it but it wasn't the right time so I waited til now. I get my packs monday night, start the diet on Tuesday.

I have a huge amount of weight to lose which is a bit daunting but reading this forum has made me excited cause I'm thinking now that maybe I CAN do it! I hope so anyway.

Good luck to everyone else here who's starting this too and well done to everyone else who has obviously done so well.

Tiara x

You CAN do it Tiara....you really can.:D

Just get stuck in on tuesday and post on here for as much support as you need.

It's exciting isn't it?:D

Lacey..x

It's weird but it really is exciting.... I've never been excited about going on a diet in my life!!!. I hope that means it's going to work this time.

I'm going just now but will definitely be back on and will probably be back on to get some tips before I start..

Bye for now xxx

tiara-maker

good luck with your start, not long now.
as to you having alot to loose, the best thing to do is to set small acheviabel goals for yourself, ignor the big picture and focus on your small goals and in no time you will be nearer your long term goal! youve taken the biggest step to start this, you'll be great, and this site will give you all the support it can.

good luck

It's weird but it really is exciting.... I've never been excited about going on a diet in my life!!!. I hope that means it's going to work this time.

I'm going just now but will definitely be back on and will probably be back on to get some tips before I start..

Bye for now xxx

Hold onto to that feeling of excitement Tiara as that is what will get you through the first few days honey....honestly.

If you haven't had a look at the inspirational photos thread yet, I would recommend it for extra motivation.

Look forward to seeing you again soon and please shout up if you have any questions or probs..anytime.

Lacey :)

Back