Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can I join you?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stmcalee01, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. stmcalee01

stmcalee01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Clean eating
    Hi all,

I have being at SW since March and have lost over 1st 7lbs. Have been very motivated during the last few weeks and have lost 1st in 8 weeks. I did have a 10 day flirtation with Dukan in there too.

I won the Woman of the Year award at my group and was really touched by the support and encouragement I got. I still can't believe I won.

I have have had a bad week this week and am trying to get back on track. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose and I don't want to give up now.

I have set my target on my user cp at
    10 st 10lb but my next target is 11st 4lbs which was my pre-pregnancy weight.

Will you have me? ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya & welcome.

You've done brilliantly so far and with the gang on this site, I'm sure you'll carry it on.

If you haven't already, check out the recipe section - there's some brilliant innovative cooks who share their ideas for us all.

4. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Of course we take anyone on here haha, all you have to have is a sense of humour, be able to help others along the way, ask any silly question you have running around your head, share happy/sad stories with us, recipe testing, Have I missed anything mimimmers?

5. MiniBean

MiniBean Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.94%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Wow, you've done so well! Congratulations! Welcome to our merry band of Slimming World-ers. :)

6. MrsScandude

MrsScandude Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Seeing as we r welcoming new peeps can I officially say hello too please? Have been a lurker for a while n replied to a couple of threads but I think it's time to come out of the shadows lol :) So hi everyone from me too!

7. mrsjoyt

mrsjoyt resident foodaholic

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome to both, :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.