Can I join you?

stmcalee01

Hi all,

I have being at SW since March and have lost over 1st 7lbs. Have been very motivated during the last few weeks and have lost 1st in 8 weeks. I did have a 10 day flirtation with Dukan in there too.

I won the Woman of the Year award at my group and was really touched by the support and encouragement I got. I still can't believe I won.

I have have had a bad week this week and am trying to get back on track. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose and I don't want to give up now.

I have set my target on my user cp at
10 st 10lb but my next target is 11st 4lbs which was my pre-pregnancy weight.

Will you have me? ;)

Hiya & welcome.

You've done brilliantly so far and with the gang on this site, I'm sure you'll carry it on.

If you haven't already, check out the recipe section - there's some brilliant innovative cooks who share their ideas for us all.

Of course we take anyone on here haha, all you have to have is a sense of humour, be able to help others along the way, ask any silly question you have running around your head, share happy/sad stories with us, recipe testing, Have I missed anything mimimmers?

Wow, you've done so well! Congratulations! Welcome to our merry band of Slimming World-ers. :)

Seeing as we r welcoming new peeps can I officially say hello too please? Have been a lurker for a while n replied to a couple of threads but I think it's time to come out of the shadows lol :) So hi everyone from me too!

welcome to both, :)

Back