• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Can I join you?

Hi everyone

I've been using this site every now and again, mainly for recipes and meal ideas, but wondered if you'd mind me joining you properly?

I'm Kelly, 30, and I live in Dorset with hubby and my 2 children aged 2.5 and 10 months. I've done just about every diet going since I first joined Weight Watchers 12 years ago but am yet to reach a target weight :eek: I'm an all or nothing kind of gal which means I take a very scenic route but I'm determined this time to keep going because I've realised that SW really is a fantastic option for me, I don't miss out on anything and can eat loads so there isn't really an excuse!

Having said that, I've just had a dreadful weekend (food wise at least!) so I'm planning to do Success Express for a few days to try and recover! I've also just started training for the Race for Life so that's helping at the moment.

Kelly x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya Kelly of cause you can join us the more the better. Good luck with your SW journey you will get tonnes of support on here everyone is so friendly.:D

Hiya Kelly, of course you can join in! I joined about 2 weeks ago and its really good for support.
Take Care
Vicky xxx

:welcome:to the group Kelly, we are all a friendly bunch. We ll have a giggle and help each other out.

Again welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Ruthy xxx:D

Welcome welcome, as the others have said we're friendly, have a laugh and are always here to give advice xxx