Can I join you?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daisyboo, 6 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Help me decide!!
    Hi, I'm new here - needing some support to get me back onto the waggon and start losing this stone (yet again!).

Have been on a off of diets since I was 15 - lost about 2 stone on Slimming World (but then put it all on again and some more when we started trying for a baby 4 years ago :sigh:). I lost a stone on Weight Watchers a couple of years ago (and put that on again too). I lost another stone on Slimming World (again!) last year and managed to maintain it for about 6 months before a series of weddings, holidays and crazy weekends of wine & meals out has slipped 7lbs back on.:break_diet:

Have been trying to do SW on my own (not enough money to go to the groups at the moment - saving for holidays and house renovations :D). First week v v good Mon-Thursday, horrendous Fri-Mon and put on 3lb :rolleyes:. Second week now - vv good Mon-Fri lunchtime, iffy weekend but back on it 100% from tomorrow. Hoping for at least a 1lb loss on Tuesday but not holding my breath to be honest :(.

Sorry - seem to have rabbited on for ages!! Looking forward to getting to know you all - and hopefully ditch this last stone before my holidays in 8 weeks!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome

When you are struggling just come on here for help and support and good luck

Irene xx
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. best of luck with the diet :) lots of support and advice here hun

5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi and welcome. Keep us all posted of your progress xx
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.