Can I join you?

Daisyboo

Hi, I'm new here - needing some support to get me back onto the waggon and start losing this stone (yet again!).

Have been on a off of diets since I was 15 - lost about 2 stone on Slimming World (but then put it all on again and some more when we started trying for a baby 4 years ago :sigh:). I lost a stone on Weight Watchers a couple of years ago (and put that on again too). I lost another stone on Slimming World (again!) last year and managed to maintain it for about 6 months before a series of weddings, holidays and crazy weekends of wine & meals out has slipped 7lbs back on.:break_diet:

Have been trying to do SW on my own (not enough money to go to the groups at the moment - saving for holidays and house renovations :D). First week v v good Mon-Thursday, horrendous Fri-Mon and put on 3lb :rolleyes:. Second week now - vv good Mon-Fri lunchtime, iffy weekend but back on it 100% from tomorrow. Hoping for at least a 1lb loss on Tuesday but not holding my breath to be honest :(.

Sorry - seem to have rabbited on for ages!! Looking forward to getting to know you all - and hopefully ditch this last stone before my holidays in 8 weeks!

x

Welcome to Minimins, look forward to hearing how youre doing

Back