can I jump fromss to ss+?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by hobekat, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. hobekat

hobekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim save
    Can I jump from ss to ss+???will it slow down my weight loss...

I struggled last week so this week have had some chicken with my soup at night....I weighed it etc and its ss+ weight...its made things so much easier but it feels like cheating???

Please tell me its not!!!

wk1 -10
    wk2 -3.5

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    No hun its not cheatin if you are weighing it out. I have quorn every night and my weight loss speaks for it's self. If you want it you have it, and it is better than have KFC lol

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

I opted for SS+ this time instead of SS so that I could use the milk option for coffee and tea. I have found being able to have 4 packs plus the milk has really made a difference.

If you feel that being able to have that bit of chicken is going to keep you in control, then you've go to do what works for you. I have avoided using any conventional food at the mo as I do not yet trust myself around it and that it wouldn't set off cravings and a binge:eek:;)

P.S. Look at my weight loss below for SS+. I've found no difference at all from SS.

Lacey xx :)

Last edited: 25 January 2009
  5. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    hi isis, wow that weight loss isreally good, im startings week 4 and thinking of ss+ so how exactly does it differ from ss, hw much do u weigh out?

6. biltsy

biltsy Peggy McParrot

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(20.7%)
    Diet:
    cd started 19/1 09 now ww started 1/4/09
    Hi I am on ss+, and still did 6 and half lb loss this week, I find having a small evening meal helps me get through the day, cos I look forward to it. Green and white meal, lots of veg or salad to choose from to suit you too. my cdc said today if ss+ works for me stick to it, so I am............. good luck with whatever you choose

7. hobekat

hobekat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    Slim save
    Thats great, your losses are fab...get wi tomorrow so will soon find out.......

a wee bit of chicken in my soup makes it feel like a meal - especially in the chilli soup, almost convinces me im having curry lol!!!!!! - diet must be affecting my brain...

let you all know tmorrow...

8. lydia03

lydia03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all!
    Does anyone have a list of veg/salad you are allowed when you go onto ss+?
    Ta x

9. lydia03

lydia03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(12.99%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Also how long have you all done on SS before going onto SS+?
    I am still in week one of SS and as you can see the only thing getting me through is the thought of moving onto SS+!

10. Maheen

Maheen Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I am on SS+ but I have 3 packs and 250ml of milk. In fact I would say it takes me 5-6 days to drink 500ml of skimmed milk. I enjoy the fact I can have tea. I am not going to increase the packs, three is too much at times. I don't want to eat any chicken yet till I don't get to week 13.

11. louiser

louiser Trying very hard!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(10.18%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb

I did ss for four weeks before I moved on. I'm quite tall and didnt think I was active but I might do more than I thought and SS was really wearing me out.
    SS+ helped loads, without it I'm not sure I would have carried on, it really gives me something to look forward to!

12. bubblegomme

bubblegomme Full Member

Im the same, Im only on week 1 but cant wait to get to ss+ !!

13. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Ooo im seriously thinking about switching to ss+ i really would like a small evening meal

14. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just cooked tea for my son and having done so well so far (only on day 3) I've just had a slice of ham and now feel as though I've blown it!! I did resist picking at some of my sons chips but now feel even hungrier!!
    Help

15. bubblegomme

bubblegomme Full Member

Caroline4013 I found day 3 the worst.... I gave in and had a piece of chicken, Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that wouldnt have made a huge difference, fingers crossed!

16. GillyBee

GillyBee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey ladies, my advice is as follows.... if you have a wobble it is best to wobble with the limits of the aitkens plan in mind, no cardbohydrates..... To let you in on a little secret I wobble every friday evening after i weigh in ......... the first few weeks I admit i loaded up on cardbohydrates but my cdc advised staying clear. Don't look on the negative, so you wobbled for a split second, but you managed to refrain for treats/food for the other 6 days 23 hours and 55 mins.... Well done you..
    keep your chin up, it's good practice for when your looking hot and holding your head high with pride....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.