can I jump fromss to ss+?????

hobekat

Can I jump from ss to ss+???will it slow down my weight loss...

I struggled last week so this week have had some chicken with my soup at night....I weighed it etc and its ss+ weight...its made things so much easier but it feels like cheating???

Please tell me its not!!!

wk1 -10
wk2 -3.5

No hun its not cheatin if you are weighing it out. I have quorn every night and my weight loss speaks for it's self. If you want it you have it, and it is better than have KFC lol

Hi :)

I opted for SS+ this time instead of SS so that I could use the milk option for coffee and tea. I have found being able to have 4 packs plus the milk has really made a difference.

If you feel that being able to have that bit of chicken is going to keep you in control, then you've go to do what works for you. I have avoided using any conventional food at the mo as I do not yet trust myself around it and that it wouldn't set off cravings and a binge:eek:;)

P.S. Look at my weight loss below for SS+. I've found no difference at all from SS.

Lacey xx :)

Last edited:
hi isis, wow that weight loss isreally good, im startings week 4 and thinking of ss+ so how exactly does it differ from ss, hw much do u weigh out?

Hi I am on ss+, and still did 6 and half lb loss this week, I find having a small evening meal helps me get through the day, cos I look forward to it. Green and white meal, lots of veg or salad to choose from to suit you too. my cdc said today if ss+ works for me stick to it, so I am............. good luck with whatever you choose

Thats great, your losses are fab...get wi tomorrow so will soon find out.......

a wee bit of chicken in my soup makes it feel like a meal - especially in the chilli soup, almost convinces me im having curry lol!!!!!! - diet must be affecting my brain...

let you all know tmorrow...

Hi all!
Does anyone have a list of veg/salad you are allowed when you go onto ss+?
Ta x

Also how long have you all done on SS before going onto SS+?
I am still in week one of SS and as you can see the only thing getting me through is the thought of moving onto SS+!

Also how long have you all done on SS before going onto SS+?
I am still in week one of SS and as you can see the only thing getting me through is the thought of moving onto SS+!

I did ss for four weeks before I moved on. I'm quite tall and didnt think I was active but I might do more than I thought and SS was really wearing me out.
SS+ helped loads, without it I'm not sure I would have carried on, it really gives me something to look forward to!

Im the same, Im only on week 1 but cant wait to get to ss+ !!

Just cooked tea for my son and having done so well so far (only on day 3) I've just had a slice of ham and now feel as though I've blown it!! I did resist picking at some of my sons chips but now feel even hungrier!!
Help

Caroline4013 I found day 3 the worst.... I gave in and had a piece of chicken, Weigh in tomorrow so hopefully that wouldnt have made a huge difference, fingers crossed!

Hey ladies, my advice is as follows.... if you have a wobble it is best to wobble with the limits of the aitkens plan in mind, no cardbohydrates..... To let you in on a little secret I wobble every friday evening after i weigh in ......... the first few weeks I admit i loaded up on cardbohydrates but my cdc advised staying clear. Don't look on the negative, so you wobbled for a split second, but you managed to refrain for treats/food for the other 6 days 23 hours and 55 mins.... Well done you..
keep your chin up, it's good practice for when your looking hot and holding your head high with pride....

Back