Can I just say "This is a Bl**dy fantastic site, Invaluable just invaluable

Hi Guys,:wavey::wavey::wavey:

I just want to lift everyones spirit, this site, little old minimins is blo*dy fantastic :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
You guys are always here to help, you never fail to support and encourage :):):)

Whenever I struggle, you're always there, your words of wisdom, your humour, your never ending determination to succeed just fires me up :):)

I could never do this without you, I really could'nt, I dont know any of you, Iv never met you guys, but you're like REALLY REALLY REALLY good friends :princess::princess::princess:

Keep encouraginging, keep supporting, keep the cambridge fires burning, and soon, very soon we'll become the people we're ment to be .

Big hugs to everyone :grouphugg:

Go Minimins Go :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bigmama to very small small mama . xxxx:):)

I totally agree!!:grouphugg::bliss:

Me too, I have made so many friends that I havent even met ......the support is blooming marvelous and its this site and the people on it that have stopped me giving up on the diet.

Lovely post!! Thanks for that, hun!
xxxx

All so true, all so true :):):):):):)

When I feel like such a failure for giving in to temptation and falling off the wagon big time, You guys understand, you know how to motiv:)ator.

Minimins is such a good place to visit :):):)

Three cheers for all our buddies on here :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

BM2LM xx

Right, Im off to beddybyebose before I fall asleep at the keyboard :):)

Keep going, keep drinking and keep dreaming of that day when you'll become that person you want to be :):):)

bm2lm xx

hear hear

Id have been lost many times. Whenever I feel down I jump on here, this site and everyone has helped keep me on the straight and narrow.

marvellous!! here here and all that
minimins is my lifesaver !!!!!!!!!!!
and I MEAN that
plus have made some great pals on here too

Just to also agree with the sentiment! Although this site takes toooooo much of my time up, the titbits of information, the support and encouragement is superb! Xx

Totally agree with all the comments :D

I have to agree with all the posts on this thread!
Thanks minimins and all you guys and girls who offer support to those in need.... :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
I for one would be totally lost without you all xx

TOTALLY AGREE !! :D Minimins is my lifeline.....thanks to all you lovely people for you support and help :)

Love you all !

Debz
xx

Back