Can i just say....

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
to all those who have just started on LT or are struggling at the moment,hang in there and perservere and you will get there. All your hardwork will pay off and it's so worth it in the end.

I have just got back from my weigh in and i have lost 5 lbs which brings me to a total loss of exactly 6 stones!!!

I am so chuffed and really didn't think i would ever get this far when i first started out in January,it seemed so far away.

Keep with it and good luck to everyone :D

Well said, and WOW! AMAZING LOSS!

Congrats on losing the big 6!

Well said and well done you, what a great loss and a true inspiration to all the newbies just joining.

Not much more for you to lose now, you have done brilliantly.

O wow you are amazing well done. Thats definitely spurred me on. Did you find it difficult ?:happy096:

That is phenomenal, you must feel wonderful.

I'd totally echo those sentiments as well slinky, to everyone struggling - persevere. If you're in early weeks then i PROMISE it gets easier, better, you'll start to think of food differently - AND you'll find all your clothes are too big so you'll need new ones ;)

thats is fantastic news, well done, what an inspiration:)

My god thats amazing! 6 stone..unbelievable! :D I'm sure your sick of hearing that now lol but wow well done!!!xx

Ok I wanna get 7st off by Xmas and this is the second post I've read where someone has 6st off...I'm taking that as a good omen for me.:D

Big congrats Slinky, you must be so proud of your achievement.:)

Well done Alison. I got my 6st today as well. Great feeling isn't it? Can't believe that when I started this I would get this far. So pleased you have reached it. You are really close to target now, how long til you refeed then? I am in about 6 weeks and can't wait.

Well done you, great job!!

Wow!! Well done slinkey! You go girl!!

That's excellent Alison. Well done to you. I bet you feel great.

Congrats to you Bev as well. Fantastic for you both

It's great to see the perserverance paying off for all those who I've shared my LT journey with.

I'll be refeeding in about 3-4 weeks as well.

Alex

Alison & Bev

Congratulations on 6st - that's an amazing achievement and you've earned every ounce of it.

Thank you for posting this as it keeps the rest of us going when we feel like we're struggling. My loss has dwindled to a miniscule amount but with your inspiration, I'm not giving up and I know that if I stick to it like you both have, then it will work for me too.

It would be so easy to give up without people like you who take the time and effort to keep posting to help us along.

oh clever u congratulations your a star im on the way to six myself now just over five its crazy how quick the weeks fly over isnt it? like u i never believed i could get this far this quick its a great feeling...well onwards and downwards! and well done x

Well said, and WOW! AMAZING LOSS!
Congrats on losing the big 6!

Thanks Yasmine. Are you all set for your refeed? I'm going to be watching for your thread for pointers ;)

Well said and well done you, what a great loss and a true inspiration to all the newbies just joining.

Not much more for you to lose now, you have done brilliantly.

Thankyou so much Mary x

O wow you are amazing well done. Thats definitely spurred me on. Did you find it difficult ?:happy096:

Once your over your first week kelly you wil be fine. It kind of becomes second nature after a while,once you see the weight dropping off it definitely spurs you on. Good luck.

That is phenomenal, you must feel wonderful.

I'd totally echo those sentiments as well slinky, to everyone struggling - persevere. If you're in early weeks then i PROMISE it gets easier, better, you'll start to think of food differently - AND you'll find all your clothes are too big so you'll need new ones ;)

Thanks Elle,you are doing amazing too,well done hun X

thats is fantastic news, well done, what an inspiration:)

Thankyou golden and keep going,your doing fabby.

well done brilliant !!xx

Cheers Hun.

Great weight loss well done and definately an inspiration to newbies and strugglers. xxx:):)

And your doing brill yourself,well done.

My god thats amazing! 6 stone..unbelievable! :D I'm sure your sick of hearing that now lol but wow well done!!!xx

Thanks louise for your kind comments. You never get sick of compliments,i'm mean me all work so hard and deserve them :D

Ok I wanna get 7st off by Xmas and this is the second post I've read where someone has 6st off...I'm taking that as a good omen for me.:D

Big congrats Slinky, you must be so proud of your achievement.:)

Lyn,you can do it,no probs- you sound so determined,go for it girl!!

Well done Alison. I got my 6st today as well. Great feeling isn't it? Can't believe that when I started this I would get this far. So pleased you have reached it. You are really close to target now, how long til you refeed then? I am in about 6 weeks and can't wait.

Well done you, great job!!

Bev,well one to you too hun and thankyou for your kind words.

I'm going to wait until i hit my traget and then plan to refeed,that's my plan at the mo anyhow!!
You looking forward to your hols?

Wow!! Well done slinkey! You go girl!!

Thanks poggy. Your doing brill hun x

That's excellent Alison. Well done to you. I bet you feel great.

Congrats to you Bev as well. Fantastic for you both

It's great to see the perserverance paying off for all those who I've shared my LT journey with.

I'll be refeeding in about 3-4 weeks as well.

Alex

Alex,thankyou. I can't believe we are alomost there!! You looking forward to refeed?

Alison & Bev

Congratulations on 6st - that's an amazing achievement and you've earned every ounce of it.

Thank you for posting this as it keeps the rest of us going when we feel like we're struggling. My loss has dwindled to a miniscule amount but with your inspiration, I'm not giving up and I know that if I stick to it like you both have, then it will work for me too.

It would be so easy to give up without people like you who take the time and effort to keep posting to help us along.

Aww Isha,such kind words-many thanks. With your determination and focus you will get there. You have such a positive outlook,hang in there your doing great and your time will come. I never thought i would ever get this far.

oh clever u congratulations your a star im on the way to six myself now just over five its crazy how quick the weeks fly over isnt it? like u i never believed i could get this far this quick its a great feeling...well onwards and downwards! and well done x

Wooohoo sparkle,your doing amazing. Keep it up X

Back