Can I mix the food? Quorn?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Uniqua, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    All this cutting up portions for SS+ is leaving me with random bits that I don't want to waste, so I was thinking, can I mix the portions? Like tonight have the little bit of chicken breast thats left with a little cottage cheese?

Also I bought Frozen quorn chicken style pieces and Frozen quorn mince is that ok? I really fancy some savoury mince.

:eat::party0051:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. corioboria

corioboria Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Coming from the renegade wing of the Cambridge 810 club (see some of my other posts for some of my cheats) I would have to say "Yes of course you can".

I can't see how having mixed protein can possibly hinder your weight loss.

I don't think that Quorn is officially allowed, but I'd have to admit that I had it more than once and got away with it...

4. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Thats what I think too. It's all protein. Thanks!
    (It says I can have 200g of Quorn in the pink book or 250g of steamed tofu. I'm not sure if it had to a specific kind though)

5. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    Hi there - yes, you can make up your protein allowance from the different choices - and you can split it over a 24-hour period, if you wish.

The Quorn options you've mentioned - Quorn mince or Quorn "chicken style" pieces - are perfect. Any other Quorn is for the "try it and see" brigade.....which I'm quite cool about. You just need to get into the safe zone before any experimentation, and make sure you don't tell all and sundry that it wll definitely be okay for them too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.