Can I realy eat this much ?

mrstomo

I joined SW today and i`ve decided to follow the extra easy plan. My SW adviser didn`t` explain the plan to me very well, but from what I gathered you can eat as much free foods as you like.
So today i have eaten
scrambled eggs on whole meal toast, the bread was used as a healthy extra
a packet of pasta sauce for my dinner
x2 muller light yogharts
egg fried rice made with soya sauce peas and onions
chicken skewere made with mushrooms and yellow peppers,
then this evening when i got home from work i`ve eaten a jacket spud with baked beans and low fat cheese taken as another one of my healthy extras.
And i have also been munching on slices of fat free ham throughout the day.
I haven`t used any of my sins today. Is all this food realy ok ? or am I eating to much ?

Sounds like a perfect sw day!! Make sure you drink plenty of water and do some exercise!! Good luck and enjoy your free food!

Sounds like a perfect sw day!! Make sure you drink plenty of water and do some exercise!! Good luck and enjoy your free food!

I can`t believe that I can eat all this food and still lose weigh. I woke up this morning still feeling full from the day before.
I`ll take your tip on board and drink plenty of water, and I`ll definitaly be doing some exercise.

If you are doing Extra Easy then a 1/3 of your plate should be superfree foods

The only superfree that I can see on your menu above is mushrooms, peppers and onions, so you really should increase your fruit and veg intake

Good luck

yeah i was gonna say that, definately more fruit and veg needed. If I was following SW my normal day would be: -

Brekkie - 2 WW brown bread, boiled egg and ketchup, bowl of fruit salad

Lunch - large salad, chicken, new pots and sweet chilli sauce, mullerlight yogurt

Dinner - Salmon, new pots and vegetables

Snack on fruit and use syns for ketchup, sweet chilli etc.

Good luck x x

If you are doing Extra Easy then a 1/3 of your plate should be superfree foods

The only superfree that I can see on your menu above is mushrooms, peppers and onions, so you really should increase your fruit and veg intake

Good luck

Thanks, i will do. I`ve eaten two big slices of melon today and a huge chunk of pineapple. For tea, I`m having pork with all fat trimmed off SW home made chips and salad, and I`ll probably take some strawberries to work with me to eat later on. Does that sound any better ?
Is it realy ok to to eat say, a jacket potatoe before bed ?? thats when i usually get the munchies and start eating crisp sandwiches, chocolate ect My SW adviser said that this was ok, but i thought it sounded too good to be true.

If you could have some superfree such as bowl of fruit that would be even better.
I tend to get the munchies on an evening too so often save a HEb or some syns so can have ryvta's or HiFi bar and some crisps or chocco for my syns.

Back