can i save my syns for the weekend?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by utternutta, 9 August 2011 Social URL.

1. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

Is this allowed, recommended, i wouldnt do it every week just this one as out for three meals at weekend

Thankyou;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    SW do not recommend it and prefer that you use flexi syns for things like this. They say it can lead to binging - once you start eating you may find it more difficult to get back on the wagon and of course you have to be happy with fewer syns for the rest of the week. but a lot of people do it quite successfully.

4. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you weigh in on Monday or Tuesday. But, some people do this every week and still lose. As was said already, it can lead to eating more than your syns as it feels like a blowout.
    Having said that, if it's only the once and you feel like you'll stick to your syns, then o for it :) whatever is best for you! Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.