can i stay here??

lillie

weighs a lot less
for those of you who dont know me im lillie ,ive done LT very successfully as my signiture shows but have decided to change to LT as i cant have 3 choc shakes a day ( a huge pat on the back to those of you who do everyday)i dont want to give up losing weight so on froday i start cd,i was very very silly when i stopped LT and didnt do a real refeed and so know i will have gained,im still in the same size clothes but they fit now instead of being a bit baggy,i have posted on the other forum but there are still a few people on here that i know,hi nic ,julz,howdy,2hour and im thinking gaz is still about and anyone else that remembers me,i feel at home here soooo can i come back xx

You have to ask??????? lil we all love ya .....

for those of you who dont know me im lillie ,ive done LT very successfully as my signiture shows but have decided to change to LT as i cant have 3 choc shakes a day ( a huge pat on the back to those of you who do everyday)i dont want to give up losing weight so on froday i start cd,i was very very silly when i stopped LT and didnt do a real refeed and so know i will have gained,im still in the same size clothes but they fit now instead of being a bit baggy,i have posted on the other forum but there are still a few people on here that i know,hi nic ,julz,howdy,2hour and im thinking gaz is still about and anyone else that remembers me,i feel at home here soooo can i come back xx

Hey Lillie - welcome home.... I went AWOL for a couple of weeks to gather my Chi - but I was so glad to be back with a structure to my day - coming on here for a giggle and a chat, so lovely to see some oldtimers (no offfence) back on here - just like old times. Good luck getting back into the zone - which day will you weigh 'cause there's little clubs forming - no pressure but there's only a few in weds :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

welcome, the more the merrier! you have done really well, you will be at target in no time!

Errrr shes a friday!!! hands off 2HG!!!!

thanks hun i need you lot ,im excited to be losing again xx
Lil...what do you think you will be starting on .... ssing or 810 plan?
OOOOO Porgeous is a CDC now too!! how fab!
Great to have you back MWAH x

thanks guys god i missed this forum and all you lovely people ,ive already upped the water and im really watching the carbs,friday is d day and will be my weigh in day,nevermind waiting til monday mthe lady is coming at 6.30 do you think it will be ok to have all the packs in the evening i can stay up late and annoy you lot so i can spread them out a bit ????

LMAO!! Cool!!! all or nothing indeed...i reckon you can have all your packs...i have doubled up once and had 2 in one ....just drinki 5hite loads of water with em and you'll be fine xx

Welcome back Lillie!

Im like you, lost 2st with LT but am starting week two on CD.

I didnt actually ask to stay here, i just kept on posting and hoped no one would tell me to go away!! he he!!

Yeah lil...2 litres, but as much as you can take... xx

welcome bk lillie ;)

I've missed you Lillie :) Welcome back x

hey lil!!
Good to hear from you hun! Hope things go well with CD - sure you will do fab!!
Missed ya!! xx

Hi Lillie
You must be physic, I was only just wondering to myself earlier where you had disappeared to. Welcome back and good luck with your Fri WI, hopefully it wont be as bad as you think, keep us posted.

You can be like me, I post all over the shop and generally make a nuisance of myself, CD, LT, LL, we're all in it together hun xxx

No you can bugger off like the rest of them turn coats, go on go away ya CD traitor...........
.................lol only kidding honey bunny ive missed ya babe im glad your well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back Lillie.

Good luck on CD.

x

Back