Can I swap things around? Your opinions please?

TC_99

Hi All

So far I have not used any of my milk allowance and was wondering if I could swap it in for some additional chicken and if so what weight of chicken.
Does anyone else on here do that?

100g of chicken is about 100 calls don't now what milk is so can't help with that......... I've done this before and when I was struggling I'd have a bit extra protein and it never affected my weight loss...... Good luck anyway

You might find it useful to use My Fitness Pal. As long as you are at or below 650 calories and 60g of carbs a day you should be fine.

Oh - and the slim and save packs are already in there.

If you don't have the milk you will save around 50 calories and 8g of carbs I think so you could replace it with something that comes under those limits.

You might find it useful to use My Fitness Pal. As long as you are at or below 650 calories and 60g of carbs a day you should be fine.

what should the protein setting be Weasey if you don't mind me asking and the fat?

shyvon said:
what should the protein setting be Weasey if you don't mind me asking and the fat?

I would set the protein to at least 50g (I have mine at more like 70 or 80). I don't really take much notice of the fat setting!

thanks for that

Oh - and the slim and save packs are already in there.

What is your username on My Fitness Pal, are you OK with me friending you? If not no issue.. thanks.

TC_99 said:
What is your username on My Fitness Pal, are you OK with me friending you? If not no issue.. thanks.

No problem - I see you already have friended me! My username is weaseytoo on MFP if anyone else wants to be friends.

Back