Can i switch betweeen plans

lumpybumps

Just a general enquiry really! I'm doing ss which is ok during the week as hubby works away so am not having to deal with food (apart from for the kids which is ok). But would it do me loads of harm to switch to ss+ just at the weekends? Just so that I can sit at the table with hubby at dinner time and actually eat with him? Even if it is just an omelette!

Hi,

I have a "dinner" one day at the weekends with my boyfriend. But I only have a small bowl of lettuce, a small chicken breast cut up and a small spoonful of cottage cheese and I mix this altogether. It's so basic but after not eating/chewing it is heaven lol. As long as its from the ss+ list and it's once maybe twice a week then I don't see it as a problem. I lost 5lb this week so it didn't effect me, just drink a pint of water during the meal, that's what I do.

Also just to let u know that when u do eat for the first time in weeks the belly does make so weird noises lol.

Good luck.

I don't see that it would be a problem - my CDC says they recommend that you stick to each "plan" for a full week, but to me its all about making it work and keeping going.

Thanks... It might be that by saturday, I'm well into ketosis and not wanting to eat but at the moment, the thought of me going through the weekend like this is really scary!!!

Back