Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can I take a day off?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Fatty-2-Fitty, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty-2-Fitty

Fatty-2-Fitty Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Hey everyone!!

Just found out my boyfriend is being made redundant and he wants to take me out for a curry at the end of the month.. It will be our last chance for quite a while to go out!!

I know this is called a TFR diet but just wondered would it be okay just to take one day off at the end of the month?
    I don't want to refeed this early just for 1 night out so was hoping to just take one day off?!?!

I know the risks are that I won't lose as much weight that week but as I say this is our last chance for ages to be able to go out like this !! :cry:

Thankyou for reading xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Start Weight:
    16st7.9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.9lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have a reunion this week so I have switched to strict maintenance for the week. Its still 3 shakes but maintenance shakes which are very filling and and are sufficient for you however if you eat on it it is also ok. I have eaten a piece of chicken each day so far and I am still losing weight. Too be honest you couldnt eat any more than that. There is also a bar on maintenance which is nice enough. I dont like the soup I actually prefere tfr soup! I dont like the chocolate whip but the summer fruits and orange creme shakes are amazing and as I said very filling. My reunion is Sunday so I plan to go back to TFR Monday. Its been real nice to have the break actually. Ofcourse it means I am out of ketosis but I dont mind as long as I am still losing :)

4. Fatty-2-Fitty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Thanks for replying.. I read somewhere that it is bad to drink on LT and will more than likely be having a glass of wine or 2 or 3 or 4 lol :D so have been contemplating just taking that weekend off? I will look into the maintenance products they sound delish!! Just see what my body wants at the time I think lol if you know what I mean:confused::D

Thanks again xx

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I've heard the hangovers are worse when drinking in ketosis, to be honest I occasionally have a drink with out refeeding and I've been fine. It just means a few days to get back in ketosos. Enjoy your night out - you deserve it.

6. Fatty-2-Fitty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Thankyou to everyone that have replied!!

I have decided I will take 2 days off and make sure I am out of ketosis just to be on the safe side and then get back onto TFR straight after our lovely night out.. Who knows I might even have lost enough weight to buy a smaller pair of jeans and top!!

Thanks again TC xx

Starlight likes this.
  7. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    If you are unsure then give Lipotrim a call and explain your query to them and they will tell you

8. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    If you are planning on drinking alcohol its v.important that you refeed atleast 1 week before. There is a thread somewhere on here of someones experience of drinking alcohol whilst having not done a proper refeed/still in ketosis .... its not very pretty.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.