Can I take a day off?!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Fatty-2-Fitty, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Fatty-2-Fitty

Fatty-2-Fitty Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Hey everyone!!

Just found out my boyfriend is being made redundant and he wants to take me out for a curry at the end of the month.. It will be our last chance for quite a while to go out!!

I know this is called a TFR diet but just wondered would it be okay just to take one day off at the end of the month?
    I don't want to refeed this early just for 1 night out so was hoping to just take one day off?!?!

I know the risks are that I won't lose as much weight that week but as I say this is our last chance for ages to be able to go out like this !! :cry:

Thankyou for reading xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sakora

Sakora Sakora Princess Warrior

Start Weight:
    16st7.9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.9lb(8.58%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have a reunion this week so I have switched to strict maintenance for the week. Its still 3 shakes but maintenance shakes which are very filling and and are sufficient for you however if you eat on it it is also ok. I have eaten a piece of chicken each day so far and I am still losing weight. Too be honest you couldnt eat any more than that. There is also a bar on maintenance which is nice enough. I dont like the soup I actually prefere tfr soup! I dont like the chocolate whip but the summer fruits and orange creme shakes are amazing and as I said very filling. My reunion is Sunday so I plan to go back to TFR Monday. Its been real nice to have the break actually. Ofcourse it means I am out of ketosis but I dont mind as long as I am still losing :)

4. Fatty-2-Fitty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Thanks for replying.. I read somewhere that it is bad to drink on LT and will more than likely be having a glass of wine or 2 or 3 or 4 lol :D so have been contemplating just taking that weekend off? I will look into the maintenance products they sound delish!! Just see what my body wants at the time I think lol if you know what I mean:confused::D

Thanks again xx

5. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I've heard the hangovers are worse when drinking in ketosis, to be honest I occasionally have a drink with out refeeding and I've been fine. It just means a few days to get back in ketosos. Enjoy your night out - you deserve it.

6. Fatty-2-Fitty

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim TFR
    Thankyou to everyone that have replied!!

I have decided I will take 2 days off and make sure I am out of ketosis just to be on the safe side and then get back onto TFR straight after our lovely night out.. Who knows I might even have lost enough weight to buy a smaller pair of jeans and top!!

Thanks again TC xx

Starlight likes this.
  7. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    If you are unsure then give Lipotrim a call and explain your query to them and they will tell you

8. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    If you are planning on drinking alcohol its v.important that you refeed atleast 1 week before. There is a thread somewhere on here of someones experience of drinking alcohol whilst having not done a proper refeed/still in ketosis .... its not very pretty.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.