Can I take senna tablets on ll?

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Hi I'm on day 3 and am really constipated, so can i take senna or orange fybogel?

Emma xXx

not sure of the above i know u can take senekot and dulcolax...think all constapation tabs are ok...not 100% ceratin though

Oh sorry it is senekot, i'm just never sure of the spelling so always say senna lol thanks for replying :).

Emma xXx

I'm sure you can take senekot. We can on Cambridge, but we don't use ducolax on a VLCD as it's too strong. Evidently someone collapsed on it whilst doing Cambridge, so it's not recommended any more.

Don't use fibreclear if you have constipation. Only use it when the blockage is clear...then you fibreclear each day to prevent constipation.

Using fibreclear while you have constipation will make it worse.:eek:

no way? ive never heard this bout dulcolax!!
one of the girls in my group reg takes it!! stuff like this should be more known!!

I used to take dulcolax and it's sooo strong it gave me horrendous stomach cramps, I wouldn't dare take it while on this! xXx

no way? ive never heard this bout dulcolax!!
one of the girls in my group reg takes it!! stuff like this should be more known!!

I know a lot of people take it without any problem at all, but other laxatives are considered safer and since they are all widely available, might aswell get one of the others ;)

Back