can i take

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
lemsips ? im on 790 going upto 1000 and i have been feeling the tingling in my nose all week, and this morning i have woken up to a stinking cold, normally i would take lemsip berryfruits and they do the trick, but im not sure if they will kncok me out of ketosis,?

Tesco Max Strength Flu Capsules are great. You don't realise how good they are until they wear off. They are only about 99p as well. I am sure the only bad thing they contain is caffeine but check the label just in case x

Hope you feel better soon

If Tesco Max Strength Flu Capsules are good use them and for the soothing part have the flavourings hot.

I know when I had sore throat the other week the hot drinks really helped.

Linda

Yep they will knock you out of ketosis.

Do what Linda says as it tastes almost the same!

M.

thanks all, i have taken paracetamol and after dropping my lad at school i have perked up a bit, i dont have to be anywhere today so its sofa duty for the rest of the day, and a box of tissues lol i have a bit of the orange flavoring but i was never fussed on it it tasted like soluble asprin :D

Sorry you aren't feeling very well, if it gets any worse then try the nightnurse capsules (at night obviously) they wont affect ketosis and they are fantastic! (don't buy nightnurse syrup as this will take you out of ketosis as soon as you take the lid off it :eek: lol).
I hope you are feeling better v soon xx

Sorry you aren't feeling very well, if it gets any worse then try the nightnurse capsules (at night obviously) they wont affect ketosis and they are fantastic! (don't buy nightnurse syrup as this will take you out of ketosis as soon as you take the lid off it :eek: lol).
I hope you are feeling better v soon xx
thanks, :)

whatta about honey n lemon and lotsa whiskey (ok skip the whiskey)

sorry to hear youve caught the sniffles
everyone in mine is sneezein

*prays i dont get it*

hubby came home suffering today from it too, of course his being man flu its farrrr worse lol so guess who has been pandering to him since he got in, lol

Back