Can I tell you about my lunch?!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi guys, I just had the yummiest lunch and HAVE to tell you about it! I used half a pack of frozen Quorn chicken fajitas (1 syn!! There are 0.5 syns per 100g and it's a 400g bag). I ignored the instructions to add a tin of tomatoes, although I'm sure that's lovely and just stirfried it will tons of stirfry veg- sliced onion, red and yellow peppers, beansprouts, mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, butternut squash and also did some Batchelors savoury rice (chicken) and it was soooo lovely!! I'm on a night shift tonight and will have more then, and there's still more left over which I will enjoy again tomorrow!! Because it's Quorn I'm having a green day today (rather than my usual EE) so I can take some chocolate fudge Alpen Light bars (2= 1 HEXb) into work tonight so while all my colleagues are grazing on the Quality Sts behind the desk I will have my own sweet treat and I'll still have scope for some porridge before I go to bed for the day tomorrow morning! I'm trying to make a conscious effort to bulk out my meals with loads of veg and thought this was a perfect way to do it! Yummm!

Well on an EE day you could chuck chicken in instead and spice it up with some fajita seasoning (the frozen Quorn one has its own seasoning in the packet!) X

That sounds delicious!! I've got loads of red/yellow peppers, courgettes, red onions, mushrooms, carrots and am going to do some oven roast veg tomorrow! If I had some of that quorn it would have gone together beautifully! Will have to look out for it at the supermarket next week. Is it in the chiller section?

Back