Can I trust you to behave??

Starlight

Gold Member
Im going away tomorrow morning til sometime Thursday :)

Leaving first thing to go up to St Andrews to stay overnight, really looking forward to it.

I dont know WHAT possessed me, but the place Im staying has no internet access :cry: So Ill be offline for almost 48 hours :eek:

Now, can I trust you to behave while Im gone *looks at Clair and Marie* Will you two play nice while Im gone??

Just remember DC1970 is now around and will be keeping a beady eye on you ;) heehee

Enjoy your trip to St Andrews dont live far from there just over the bridge in Dundee.

NO internet access, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! x

Hi Hippoellie, I will come and give you a run for your money if you like......! What do you fancy getting up to then....?

Hi Sonkie- how about a sleepover with pillowfights and a midnight feast (shake of your choice) followed by a mammoth bitching session about all the people who haven't noticed that we've lost weight?

Im actually going to Dundee tomorrow afternoon for lunch :) I love Dundee :)

Not keen on it myself, prefer Aberdeen or Glasgow for shopping or a night out.

Dundee is ok but when u live someplace u always like other places better.

Enjoy lunch :)

My house is in Dundee (I rent while I work in Newcastle)- up at Monikie near the park and reservoir. The Craigton Coach in up there is great for lunch! Massive portions though...:eek:

Head out towards Arbroath from Dundee and turn left at the first exit after Dobbies- then its about 3 miles up to Monikie Park and reservoir- its small but lovely- takes about 30 minutes to walk round, loads of ducks to feed!

Back